Thursday, January 30, 2020

Introduction

Warmest greetings!  My name is Adelaide, and I am a very TALL 4'3" Little Person who has lived quite an amazing life journey.  Briefly, I am 63...was born with a deep passion for horses, owning 7 through the decades...am a equine artist...a retired Theatre Set Designer...have a devine sense of humor...play the piano...keep a gratitude attitude...love cats...poetry, vaudeville, art, music, and coffee.

I have had several spine surgeries, had to learn how to walk again...TWICE, but was SO grateful I COULD learn how to walk again TWICE.  Besides a cancer battle I hopefully won, I am fighting a number of other very serious, major health battles.  Because of these my journey may not last as long as I hoped it would.  However, I am not wallowing in any self pity, or do I feel defeated.  For years, so many have asked me to share my experiences in writing so others too can feel as inspired, touched, or fall over laughing as they do.

So this blog will hopefully be my legacy...my gift to anyone who may be blessed by my challenge surmounting.

This, my introduction...is now the beginning, of what I hope will be our bright journey together here.  May my blogging please be a uplifting gift to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment