Wednesday, June 16, 2021

READERS

My Dear Twitter And Blogger Readers,

One of my dear fellow Theatre Scene Designer friends who I was blessed to know forty-one years suddenly passed away today.  We created a lot of Theatre magic, laughed until tears ran down our cheeks, and shared a few long roadtrips together for Theatre Workshops.

Despite a very rough day at last as promised I finished and am posting the new type of blog piece I will be doing about every week or every other week.

Of course my daily blog pieces, including some new ones will still continue. 

I will be taking you all on another kind of journey with me, and you will have front row seats.

I deeply will appreciate your and how...if...you like the first piece just shared for it will mean a lot.

Hugs to you all,

Adelaide 




No comments:

Post a Comment