Monday, January 10, 2022

READERS...

My Dear Twitter & Blogger Readers,

On 30 January 2020 I took a HUGE plunge by at last fulfilling a promise to MANY through the decades of my journey.  I had been asked a thousand times to please, PLEASE put into writing what everyone kept begging me to tell:  the hilarious, inspiring, at times heart shattering, challenging, informative, creative, often very public stories of my amazing life filled with quite a cast of two footed and four footed characters.  

It all began when at age twenty-three, I was pushed into speaking to large groups by a friend needing me to drive her to HER first speaking engagement who had arranged to have ME speak following her because she said I was more entertaining!

Well, it turned out I had a way of both inspiring people and making them laugh so hard they had tears pouring down their faces.  The next thing I knew I became in demand as a Speaker for several years.

However, being a Theatre Scene Designer is where my heart was and where I remained.  Which is good because it too, provided many more hilarious stories to share.

Anyway, soon 30,000 people from 38 countries will have shared this Blogging Journey with me.  Each of you will never know how deeply grateful I am for you because YOU are why I have been able to fulfill many promises to share my life this way and hopefully make a bright difference.  

Or fall over laughing?🤣

I am posting today my first four stories that began our here journey together.

Words cannot express my gratitude, but "thank you," will somehow have to do.🥰💫🐎

Adelaide 




No comments:

Post a Comment