Thursday, March 4, 2021

READERS...

My Dear Readers,

I forgot to mention in my Reader Letter the other day I still have several new blog pieces in the works yet, however the current upheaval happening where I reside is taking me longer than usual to complete them.  

In a recent Reader Letter I shared with you I was reaching the end of all the journals I kept through the decades making this blog even possible.  These were also stuffed with many loose pages too.  

So between the journals and then those many loose pages, including the notes from my talks when in demand as a speaker too, I had a treasure trove to share.  All of these enabled me to write about the many events here that otherwise would have been quite difficult to recall since my journey has always been 
such a very full, active one.

As touched on I recently discovered a bunch of loose journal pages of more stories stuffed inside a journal of my poetry I had not seen for a LONG time.  Already I have shared with you three which were the "Bright Encounter" pieces about the very amazing encounters meant to be.  And the several new remaining pieces in process to share with you are from the same loose pages.

That I have been able to keep this blog going nearly fifteen months seven days a week now with over four hundred different pieces amazes me.  How grateful I am I could!  And how grateful I am so many are reading it!

Most of all I am deeply grateful I finally fulfilled my promise made to so many through the decades to put my hilarity and inspirations in writing.

Thank YOU for helping to make this possible. 

Adelaide 








No comments:

Post a Comment