Thursday, May 14, 2020

Readers...

My dear Readers...I have a severe urinary infection making my nausea more intense, hindering other problems.  You may have noticed I am reposting a few previous blogs, perhaps missed by some or first time read by new Readers here.  Please bear with me.  There will be new pieces as soon as I can.  For now, I do hope you will enjoy what I am reposting.

Though I do not know who you are, I can see the countries I am being read from, which touches me deeply.  I keep all of you in my thoughts and prayers, and appreciate having you share this journey with me.

I realize this is a very difficult time for all, and I continue to hope in some small way this blog may brighten your days.  Having you along, brightens mine.

Keep well, stay strong, embrace courage, hope, and love, dear ones.

Adelaide

No comments:

Post a Comment