Sunday, May 31, 2020

Readers...

First, I cannot believe this hasn't occurred to me before now...that some of you may have tried to follow me on Twitter.  One can get some crazy stuff so I have been a bit guarded about those I follow back.  If any of you do want to follow me on Twitter, I would be delighted to follow you back.  Please send me a brief Direct Message letting me know you read my blog and want to follow me on Twitter so I may follow you back.

Well one of my blogs finally BOMBED.😱  I mean royally bombed.🤣  It was yesterday's on Equine facts.😖  Hardly anyone read it, and I can't blame you at all!🤣  There are those days when I am at a loss of what to write, and yesterday was one.  Can you believe since the 30th of January, 2020, I have posted 242 blog pieces including the quotes.  Because many either miss blogs, and there are continually new readers, I repost earlier blogs too now and then, so not all of the 242 are original postings.

I am so amazed and grateful I have been able to do as much, what with the pain and illnesses I struggle with, but you are one of the reasons why I do this.😃  Advertisers would really like to advertise here, however, I am holding off on allowing them, because I know what it is like to have adverts intrude upon us.🙄  Eventually though, I would appreciate your feedback on this.

Again, please know how deeply grateful I am you are on this journey with me.😃🐎💕💫👍 













No comments:

Post a Comment