Monday, May 4, 2020

Shared serendipity...

"Hey Adelaide!  Do you want to go next?!!"

"Yesss!"

We're talking about hanging UPSIDE DOWN by my legs from a rope, swinging way out over a very rocky creek ravine.

I had to be crazy hanging UPSIDE DOWN by my legs from a rope, swinging way out over a very rocky creek ravine!😱

BUT...I DID.😃👍

Anything my friends did, I did.  Or tried to!🤣

Despite my very challenging childhood, I have never had trouble making friends though.  Even when my parents moved a lot and I had to keep changing schools.  At the age of six when they once again moved to a new city, on my own I immediately went door to door in the new neighborhood introducing myself and asking if there were any kids my age to play with.  Immediately I made a bunch of new friends!

As an adult, my horses, cats and I moved to many places where I did not know anyone (some of my cats and horses have been to more places than many humans)!  Yet I was never a stranger for very long because of my work, outgoing ways, and being a Little Person with a horse.

"You own a horse?!!  How do you get ON your horse?!!"😂

I have been so blessed with friends throughout the world.  Even some with as wicked of a sense of humor as mine.  Like renting a used hearse for my 36th birthday?!!  I loved it!  How many people can say they rode in a hearse...ALIVE?!!  We had a blast!  The best moments with friends are those serendipitous ones that just happen.  Shared moments.  Fun moments. 

Yet for me, the absolute best moments ever, are when I often have been blessed to hear how friends totally forget I am a Little Person, and to them, am simply and always Adelaide, their friend.💕

The love we live is what matters most wherever we are, dear ones.

And serendipity.  Sweet, sweet serendipity.🐎💫


No comments:

Post a Comment