Friday, June 26, 2020

ANNOUNCEMENT...

My dear readers!  

Sometime in the next two weeks, with Blogspot's video capability, and a LOT of courage on my part, I will be posting a video of me presenting so you may get to actually hear and see me as I am now.  Depending upon your feedback, I will try to do it more often.

I had been hesitant about doing this due to the ravages of my deteriorating health, yet realized you know this anyway.  Recently, when doing a Zoom appointment with one of my doctors who reads this blog too, he wanted to hear my hilarious blog on Southern charm he hadn't read yet, when my friend Danny's brakes went out and we drove five times around the Higgins' driveway loop, waving and smiling to them each of those loops because Danny wanted to save face yet maintain Southern charm.

After my doctor could finally stop laughing, he said, "Adelaide!  You've just got to video yourself for your readers so THEY can get to hear and see you too!  If I were reading your blog, I would LOVE seeing you and hearing what you sound like!  And you could..."

"But I look terrible!  One look and I could lose everyone reading me!"  

"...even play the piano for them on one.  And you could show them more of your art!  You've just got to do this!"

"Let me try again...I LOOK AWFUL!"

"No you DON'T!  They deserve this!"

"Punishment?!!"

"Everyone who meets you falls in love with you.  You can do this.  Dig into that courage of yours."

So I did.  Hopefully I won't lose all of you after I post it.

The other day when I again had a Zoom appointment with this dear doctor, the first thing he inquired about was not my health, but if I had dug into my courage about a video.  Knowing how very ill I have been the past few weeks with this severe urinary infection and intense nausea from the antibiotic and other complications, he certainly understood why I hadn't yet.  However, he was VERY thrilled to hear I WOULD be doing it.

So if you, my dear readers, are repulsed or unhappy when you FINALLY get to see and hear me on video, please blame my doctor for doing this to you.

Again, I will be sharing it with you sometime during the next two weeks, letting you know exactly when it will be posted.

As always, I continue to deeply appreciate all of you being on this journey with me.  You will never know how much this means, dear ones.

























No comments:

Post a Comment