Saturday, September 5, 2020

READERS...

My dear readers...I first hope my blog yesterday is not upsetting to any of you.

Because I have been so physically ill with worsening nausea, my mailbox was full.  The mailboxes are a long way from my home out at the road.  This man who I do not even know, stopped his car, then hurled out how I should make the country better by doing away with myself...besides a rant of mean ugly things about my appearance.

It is too dangerous to even TRY to respond to such "humanity."

Obviously, I am capable of standing up for myself, so my helplessness in not being able to respond besides my outrage and sheer defiance, came pouring out in the blog piece.

I am debating about taking it down but haven't decided yet.  It is SO unlike what I usually post.  Yet this may convey what myself and all like me who are unique are encountering.  The piece does certainly convey my fighting resolve though!

I do hope you understand and will continue your journey with my blogging journey with you.

As always, I appreciate you more than words can express and am here for you.

Adelaide 

No comments:

Post a Comment