Monday, July 13, 2020

READERS...

My dear Readers, I finally was able to edit the video piece, and you can access it via my Twitter page, where I think most of you access my blog each day.  Blogspot would not accept even a two minute video, but Twitter did, so it was my only way to post it.  Please scroll down to Part I first, but you will see Part II before Part I scrolling down.  

However, it took Twitter over an hour to complete loading Part II, so as soon as I am able to later, I will load Part III.

I had to break it down to three parts to load it.  I did the piece the day following the outpatient procedure on my urethra, and was/am still in pain and was still a bit groggy, but I promised to do this and plunged forth as I do.😃

My hope is you will like it.  I look terrible, but there isn't alot I can do about that.🤣😂🤣

I am having a terrible time with my bladder, and hope you will hang in there with me.  Will keep you updated.  How I hope all of YOU are keeping well.🙏

Again, thank all of you for being on this journey with 
me.🐎😃🐎💕

No comments:

Post a Comment