Friday, July 17, 2020

READERS...

My dear Readers,

Some of you may have noticed I have had to do more reposting of previous blogs, and I apologize.

There have been complications from the urethra procedure last week causing intense pain and more problems keeping my already nerve damaged bladder functioning.  In addition I have another infection.

My digestive track and colon are worsening too.  The most difficult part this past week is my insurance without any warning, suddenly did not approve my nausea medicine I have been on over ten years.  Intense nausea is due to my digestive track not fully functioning due to the same nerve damage as my urinary track.

The Zofran makes living with the nausea bearable.  Since I am suddenly without it, the nausea has been a nightmare.  If you have been nauseated before you can understand where I am, as nausea makes focusing on anything hard.
I have launched an appeal, as well as my doctors are fighting for me too.  Hopefully this will soon be resolved.

Still, I will have a new blog piece to post tomorrow.  I couldn't get it finished today.  And had begun others before this happened. 

I will be doing more videos, and will be making an announcement when and where these will be.

Again, your patience, understanding, and continued support in reading my blog are appreciated more than words can express, dear ones.

Adelaide 












No comments:

Post a Comment