Tuesday, March 31, 2020

Readers update...

My dear readers,

First, I again hope and pray all of you, your friends and loved ones are staying strong and keeping well.

I need to give an update to you since the one last week.  My primary doctor is out with the Coronavirus, bless his heart.

Because my bladder is barely functioning, I keep having a reoccurring urinary infection which can rapidly escalate if I don't get on an antibiotic.  It took several days before the nurse could get one approved without my having to see anyone.  I was not able to get it until yesterday.

Though my condition and intense bouts of nausea have worsened and will get more worse before the antibiotic works, I remain strong.

These are some very tough, uncertain times we are all living, my dear ones.  For many, I know life these days and its challenges are very difficult.

We are connected by this blog, and because of you I continue.  In some way I hope my words each day brighten your days wherever you are and give courage.

My hand is in your hand with appreciation,

Adelaide

No comments:

Post a Comment