Thursday, March 26, 2020

Readers...

My dear readers, I especially hope all of you are keeping safe and well during this very challenging time we are experiencing.  You're in my prayers.

All I see via Blogger, are the number of people following me from the country you live in, and which of my blogs are being viewed.  So having said this, I noticed quite often only one page of my two part blogs are being read, as I thought placing them in parts may be preferred.  Over the next days I will combine them and repost them to make it easier for all.

I have shared my struggle living with both my colon and bladder shutting down due to the spinal cord disease.  At present I have another urinary infection and am trying to get antibiotics prescribed...only my doctor has apparently tested positive for the virus and is in isolation at home.  Hopefully a nurse is working on this for me.

What I am trying to say is I am dealing with intense nausea, pain, and urinary problems worse than ever just now, and my blogs may be a bit more brief than usual for a few days, so please hang in there with me, for you are appreciated more than my words can express.  I had no idea how this would go, and have been very gratefully astounded by how many of you are reading this blog from everywhere in the world.  Please know all of you are very appreciated!

Again, my prayers are with you.  Please stay strong and well.  And embrace courage, hope, and love.

Adelaide

No comments:

Post a Comment