Monday, March 16, 2020

Readers...

My dear readers...first I want to share how profoundly aware I am of what is happening in the world...especially with the coronavirus, the political madness and violence.  Because there is so much news devoted to these, including social media and blogs, I decided to keep this blog going without focusing on these things and shall continue as long
as I am able.

The virus has hit my region.  Like everywhere, all things are shutting down.  I had hoped since I live in a very rural area, to remain safe.  The virus is now 15 miles from me.  I am not focusing on this, but with my health already so severely compromised besides my age, if I got hit with this, I may not make it.

There is something you can do for me that would mean more than my words can express.  No one has commented yet about any of my blog pieces.  It would mean so much to me to know if my stories have meant anything to you.  That I am finally putting these things in writing is something I didn't know if I would be able to do given how sick I am, and I am grateful I have been able to do this at all.

What I would love is if this thing could be wrapped around the world lifting people up everywhere someday like ripples in water.  This remains my hope.

I have not signed up for any adverts yet and hope you are not finding them with my blog.  Are you?  I hope not.

Please let me hear from you about this blog and
what it means to you either in the comments section, Twitter, or my Email addy which should be available as well.  Some of you may also like to ask questions about my life and journey too...please feel free to do so.  I would love to hear from you.

I am very grateful for each of you and how I hope you all remain safe and well wherever you are.

Thank you, dear ones, for walking in the world with me,

Adelaide


No comments:

Post a Comment