Sunday, February 9, 2020

For my dear readers...

First, words cannot begin to express how thrilled I am I have readers!😄  

This is something I had been asked to do for years.  I used to do speaking engagements, and people say I am inspiring and funny.  So a little over a 
week ago here, I finally took a deep breath, plunging forth as I tend to 
do.😮

My health is deteriorating so if ever I do this, I must do it now.

I want to take the next step, so I may share my art, and photographs of my horses and myself here.  No one has commented yet (which may be a good thing?!!😌), and it would help me tremendously to briefly know if you like my pieces so far...as long as there are no rude comments, since I get so much of that anyway.😉  If you want to, you may leave a comment by clicking on the orange words, "post a comment" at the bottom of each piece I post.

Again, that I have readers at all, means more than words can express.  Thank you for being on this journey with me.

I would love to hear from you,

Adelaide

No comments:

Post a Comment