Sunday, February 16, 2020

Love remains...

People always ask if I ever married.  Many Little People find their true love via the wonderful organization, Little People Of America.  Or some of us find our true love in unexpected ways.  SOME of us even find a 5'11" true love in an unexpected way!

Would you believe we found each other through our horses?!!

That's right!

Aiden's horse Sierra was very difficult for him to catch.  Wonderful when and if he caught her.  Yet she had quite a penchant for playing "hard to get."

Immediately after I moved Patches to the same farm, Patches and Sierra became buddies, and when Patches came running to me, Sierra did too.

Well, it didn't take long before Aiden heard about Patches and I, besides the fact HIS horse came running to me with my horse.  He just HAD to meet me.

We hit it off and Aiden had the best excuse ever to ask for my phone number.  He needed to know when I would be coming to the farm so he could get Sierra much easier.

Soon we began riding together, then getting coffee or dinner afterwards.  Neither of us had to be worried if we smelled horsey, because we both did.

Obviously people really did double takes when they saw this 4'3" Little Lady with a 5'11" man.  More so when it became obvious we were in love.

Aiden was The One.

Tragically he died in a freak accident unrelated to horses.  One never really gets over something like that, and I never have.  I did find a way though to keep going, because that's what I always do.

They say it is better to have loved and lost, than never to have loved at all.  And for that I am deeply grateful.

My dear ones, all that remains from all we are is the love we lived.

Live love and cherish love.

No comments:

Post a Comment